

So we finally got our internet going and were able to set up a blog like everyone was begging us to do.
Our lives are going pretty good. We are both enjoying the sun and are sad that summer is almost over. Melissa just had her 21st B-day July 4th. We went to dawnata hot springs in Idaho for a family reunion on Mel's B-day. Gabe's B-day is coming up Aug 12th hes going to be 25. Wow hes getting old. J/K. You'll never guess where were going for his B-day! Another family reunion at Dawnata hot springs in Idaho. Crazy!!
So Those who haven't heard about or seen our new addition to our family, here she is. Her name is Ellie. She's a yorkie puppy and is full of energy keeping us very entertained. Gabe actually didn't want a dog at all at first, but I begged him for weeks and weeks, and tried to talk him in to it. One day i called him and told him that i was going to look at a dog in Spanish Fork, and he finally gave in and said i could because he really didn't have a choice. Don't let him fool you though because Ellie and him are the best of Buds.

Gabe and I are having our 2 year anniversary on the 17th of Aug. I can't believe it's already been that long. i'm not sure what were going to do. Probably go fishing or something and out to dinner. We're both doing well and enjoying life!!




.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey there! Welcome to the blogging world! I havent seen you forever! I think that we need to get together and do dinner or something! -katie
FINALLY!!! ;0)
YAY! I love blogs! :)
Post a Comment