Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ellies turtle neck

So, I take my dog Ellie on walks every morning before work at 6:30 a.m. It's getting colder and ellie doesn't have very thick hair, and she freezes half to death, so i decided that i needed to get her a sweater. I never thought I would buy clothes for a dog but, she is pretty much my baby so why not, right!! Anyways, I thought she looked really cute in it, and had to share!! P.S. she is alot warmer now with her little turtleneck!!







































7 comments:

Familly said...

I love it! She looks adorable.

Harward Family said...

she is so stinking cute! I use to make daisy wear clothes too. daisy even had a Halloween costume:)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Holy cow- you get up that early to walk Ellie? You are a dedicated Mother. Wow! How cute!!! It is getting so cold in the mornings - so sad!!! I have to have a job part time. Is the position Part Time? If so - totally check it out for me - thanks :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

That is freakin' hilarious! I love it, its very fitting for her, she's a cutie! You're a strong woman waking up that early! I wake up when I'm supposed to be at work already.... oops.

Unknown said...

Nice that sweater makes her look so slender. ahhahaha thats so funny

Tiffinee said...

Cute!! I love it. When are we gonna get together?!?

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oops sorry- that last message was from me! I'm on my friends computer, and I didn't know I was signed in under her name =)