On Wednesday we went and did Gabe's most favorite thing. Fishing!! We went to Payson Lakes. It's a really pretty area. We brought lunch and our camping chairs and just hung out at the lake for the day. We caught a lot of fish. We released about 6 and kept 7. We were catching so many fish that we didn't even have time to eat our lunch. It was alot of fun and very realxing!!
Ellie loves to go to the lake!

Gabe and I gutting the fish,
well mostly Gabe:)

There were a few Little fish that we couldn't let go because they swallowed the hook and we couldn't get it out!! I personally only like to catch the fish, not eat them. Gabe loves to catch and eat them. We have alot of fish now in our freezer, so for anyone that is craving fish, come on over and well give you some, we have plenty:)
4 comments:
it looks guys had a lot of fun:)And look at all of those fish!
HEY GIRL!! I miss your face! I cant believe your married!! wow. You two are just SO cute!! Im glad you found us! Now we can stalk each other!
ps those fish are kinda grosse but good job
You'll have to take Jerome and me there before it gets too cold (not by Gabe's standards of too cold to fish, yous! :0) It looks pretty. Great job on all the fish!
Hey Melissa! How in the heck are ya? I stumbled across your cute blog! We should be blog pals! I love blogging.. and love catching up on people from back in the day!
Post a Comment