Monday, September 1, 2008

Scrapbook, Scrapbook, Scrapbook

Today was a very long day! I finally decided that I needed to catch up on my scrapbook pages. I was a little behind and it was much needed! I started at 11:00 a.m. and ended at 7:00 p.m. Whew!! I was exausted after I was finished. Scrapbooking is really time consuming and takes alot of thought, but i enjoy doing it. I scrapbooked pages from vacations from last year, our honneymoon, our wedding, etc . I did about 10 pages in that amount of time. I still have a long way to go but, it feels good to get that much out of the way!!

Just some pics of the pages I did
















































































Our cute book Nicole made for me!









So i'm still a rookie at scrapbooking and have a lot to learn, but hopefully I will eventually get the hang of it :)


7 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Cute! What are you talking about?? You look like you're PRO at scrapbooking to me!

KaSs MiLeS said...

way to go with scrapbooking! Jerome recognized that you used a cricut! :0) Way to go!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my heck scrapbooking does take sooo sooo much time. I have tons of stuff, but no time! You are really good at it! Those pages look awesome!

Familly said...

WOW Meliss I am impressed. You are getting good! Thanks for going to lunch with me!!!

Harward Family said...

your pages look great! I wish that I was that talented! I think that one day I will just pay someone to scrapbook for me because I am not good at it ha ha ha:)

paige and jord said...

melis!! im so glad you found my blog! the scrapbooking looks adorable.. and you are your husband are so cute togetha! lets keep in touch. i miss you! its been forever!!!

Bianca said...

meliss- that looks awesome. we should have a crafty day where we all get together and get some of our long overdue pages done since we are neighbors :) see you guys soon!