Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun filled weekend

On Friday I went camping with my family. We went to trout creek up by strawberry resivoure. It was really rainy and cold. The reason we were camping is because it was the elk hunt. Every year my family goes up there. The girls hang out at camp, and the men go out hunting. Gabe couldn't go, he had to work:( We didn't get to do as much as we wanted because it was bad weather. We didn't really get to ride the four wheelers. I was sad because that's always my favorite part. We just sat around the camp fire, and hung out in the trailor.














Cami, Nicole, and my Mom standin by the fire












Thanks mom and dad for always letting me and Ellie stay in your trail and eat your food!!


I came home early from the elk hunt on saturday and i went with Kristi, Mel, and Raider to Kassies baby shower. My sister-in-law Kassie is having a baby Girl in December. We are so excited for them, they will be such cute parents. The shower was fun, and she got alot of cute girly stuff!!






7 comments:

Love said...

Hi Melissa! It's Michelle! Your blog is so cute. I still remember when we went to Melinda's birthday party forever ago at the cabin, and me and you had so much fun and laughed so much! Ha Ha!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I think that's so cool that you've grown up going on the elk hunt every year with the boys. Too bad Gabe couldn't go! Hope you guys are doing great...lets talk soon!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

fun!! Are cami and nicole your sisters? I think cami looks just like you! That's sad gabe couldn't go....Austin talked to him Saturday and he sounded lonely without you! Lets get together ya ya ya

Harward Family said...

Looks like you guys still had a good time camping even though the weather was not so great...I love how ellie has her cute sweater on:)& I can't believe how old Cami looks!

KaSs MiLeS said...

You were so sweet to come! I love camping with the family, even better when there's a trailer involved, not tents. :0) I couldn't believe how many people crammed into my mom's house! I was going to melt to death towards the end! Thanks for coming, Sorry I'm not looking in any of your pictures... :0)

reno and mel said...

Hello! I finally found your blog. We need to get together and do something fun so we don't just see each other on sundays!

paige and jord said...

thats so fun melis.. and (your little sister?) kami looks EXACTLY like you.. i had to double-take it :) neices and nephews are the best! congrats to your sis-in-law!