My mom and I threw my sister Nicole a babyshower. She is due in January and is having a baby girl. We are so excited, since this will be the first baby on my side of the family. My parents are so exctied to be grandparent, and i'm so excited to be an aunt. The shower was at my clubhouse. We had a really great turnout, and she got alot of cute stuff. Thanks everyone who helped with food, and came to support Nicole.
This was the food table, we did soups, rolls, veggies, and desserts. Her colors for her baby room are brown pink and green.
Nicole with all of the presents
Family eating
My mom, nicole, and me
I also wanted to give a shoutout to my mother-in-law Kristi. It's her birthday today and we wanted to tell her that well love ya and hope you have a great day!!
4 comments:
cute!! she's a cute pregnant girl. You will be too, you should probably work on that. :0)
Hey thanks again for the great shower! You and mom went to a lot of work and I really appreciate that! It was so fun and turned out so cute....
You and your mom are GREAT and the shower turned out perfect! Nicole is the cutest pregnant person EVER!
Fun! I didn't know she was pregnant! I remember you said they had been trying for a while- that's awesome she's due so soon. Your decorations look awesome and the food looks delish!
Post a Comment