Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday

My mom's birthday was today. All of my family went over to my parents house to celebrate with her. We ate potato bar, ham, and saladfor dinner. It was really yummy. Then we did the birthday thing and sang to her and watched her open her presents. She got lots of fun stuff. I love my mom she is such an amazing person, and I hope I can be half the mom that she is when I have kids. Happy Birthday mom we love ya!!



























My awesome Parents













The whole fam
















We also made gingerbread houses with my family last weekend. Josh and Nicole couldn't come, and they were deffinately missed. It's always fun to get together for the holidays and do stuff like this. We had alot of fun doing it, but i think a second grader could have done a better job than we did:)














Workin hard




























Cami's frosting wasn't hardening fast enough, she got a little frustrated and got creative:)









The ending product! Don't mind Bryce with his shirt off, he got frosting on it and decided he didn't need to wear a shirt.
Hope every one has a Happy Holiday!!

4 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Whatever... your house rocks. I love how you did the roof. I want to do that before xmas!

The Carlsens said...

Great job with the decorating. : ) Also, your mom looks really young!

Adam & Alissa said...

So cute! I need to do something festive! I can't believe Christmas is next week! AHhhhhh! I need to go shopping! The only problem is every time I go to buy something for someone else I end up buying me something too :)

If I don't see you before Christmas (or Halloween Party 2009) Have A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Lets play soon!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! merry christmas! okay so i was thinking.. um please call me and we can do lunch sometime soon? I really miss you and wanna see you! you look great! and tell your mom happy birthday, your parents were always so SO nice to me!