Look at all of that beautiful dark hair!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Story is here!!
Our sweet sister-in-law had baby Story today!! Her name is Story Grace Miles. She is so beautiful with lots of dark hair. She weighed 8 pounds 7 oz's and 20 inches long. Kass had a rough delivery though. She was in labor for about 12 hours and pushed for two straight hours. Story just didn't want to come out, so they had to do an emergency c-section. Kass is doing good besides the fact that she is really sore and tired, and Jerome is still trying to grasp the fact that he is a father:) They are going to be such amazing parents and we are looking forward to being in Story's life and watching her grow. This is the first girl that is on the Miles side, and I have a feeling she will be very spoiled, and get plenty of attention. We love you Jerome and Kassie and are so excited that she is finally here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Oh, she is soooo cute! How fun. Nieces and Nephews are the best :) I want more.
Wow...what a beautiful baby! Her hair is so cute. I love your outfit in these pics!
She is Beautiful and I love all of her hair:)
Hey I sent you an email we decided to do a gift exchange with the Miles family so the email contains the details
This is Kass's sister Kelli. You got cute pictures of her. She is seriously the cutest baby. And she is so quiet! I have only heard her cry like once and it wasn't even a real cry! She's so adorable!
big trouble for that ugly picture of me! :o)
cute! being an aunt is the greatest, isn't it!?!
So cute! all of that dark hair is adorable!
Post a Comment