It's crazy how fast time flies. I can't believe it's already 2009. We had a great year. Here are some things that we did last year.
- We both got new jobs
- Got a dog named Ellie
- Welcomed a neice into the Miles family
- Went camping and fishing alot
- Celebrated our 2 year anniversary
- Celebrated my 21st birthday, and Gabes 25th
- Got new callings(Gabe, the elders quorum 1st counsilor, Melissa achievement day leader)
- Wished we went on more vacations:)
- Enjoyed hanging out with friends and family alot
- Gabe played basketball a lot, wich he loved
- I got alot of scrapboking done, wich felt great
- Ellie stopped barking at 6 a.m. and now lets us sleep in, which is awesome
- Found out there will be a new grandbaby girl in January in the Baldwin family
- Made lots of fun new friends, who we love
- Enjoyed spending time together and growing closer to eachother
We are looking forwad to see what 2009 will bring to us. Happy New year to everyone!
We had a fun new years eve with our friends. We went to Maccaroni Grill wich was fun and very yummy. After dinner, we went over to our friens Adam and Alissas house. We played games ate treats and made fools of our selves singing solo with the I pod:) All of us are very competitive when it comes to playing games, so it got a little intense, but was alot of fun. Thanks Adam and Alissa for hosting such a fun New years eve party!!
Andrea, Austin, Brandon, and Lindsay at Maccaroni Grill
Alissa, Adam, Gabe, and Me
The girls
The whole gang
K these next pics crack me up. We had many atempts to try and get an action shot of us jumping off the couch celebrating the new year. I know were dorks, but it was funny trying to get the picture.
Happy new year everyone, We hope you have a great 2009!!










8 comments:
We are crazy! Those pics of us jumping make me laugh so hard!Thanks for the fun night! Lets do it again soon!
How fun! So...I totally know Andrea. I used to work with her a few years ago at Sonic. lol How do you know her?
Hope to see you guys tomorrow and Don & Kristi's
Looks like you guys had a fun night!! We didn't make it past 11:00 this year. You are so good about taking pictures!!! I like your dark hair by the way.
haaaaahaaaaaaaaa hahahahah
Those pictures are sooo funny. I laugh everytime I look at them. I still need to post everything. Ahh I'm such a slacker!
Hey can you remind me where Gabe got his job?
Hey looks like you had good holidays.. I was sad we didnt get to see you.. Happy New Year!!
cute pics melis! happy 2009!
Post a Comment