Friday, February 27, 2009

Dental Convention

Last week was the annual UDA(Utah Dental Association)convention. It was up in salt lake at the salt palace. We were there thursday and Friday. We had a girls night on thursday and Stayed at the Little America in SLC. We had a blast with a lot of eventful experiences. Like bums asking us for our left overs, Showing up at the howard Johnson express hotel and being disgusted by it and scared for our lives, so Dr. Swenson said he would pay for us to stay at the Little America:), and having the worst waitress ever at the maccaroni grill, where we had to wait and wait for over 2 and a half hours. It was deffinatley unforgettable and a great way to bond with the girls.

Eating luch at Bennihannas(Spelling?) Dr. S's treat:)

















Megan, me, Kellie, Mari, Mandy, &Lindsay waiting for the tracks train to take us to Maccaroni Grill.

















Riding the tacks. That was my first experience riding the tracks.
















This was our scary hotel. It's worse inside. It smelled like mold. So we wanted to all go in on the hotel and not spend atone of money to just stay over night. We looked on line, and the pictures looked great and it looked like a nice hotel. Well, the internet lied. So Dr. Swenson payed for us to go stay at the Little America wich was a lot of fun. Thanks Dr S.

















Kellie and I waiting for class to start.

















Megan, Kellie, and I at the Little America in our PJs.


This picture cracks me up. At the convention, one of the dental suppliers Henry Schein was taking pictures of offices on the Harley. We just had to get one. P.s. That's Dr. S's wife on he back with him:) We look pretty hard core don't we.
We had a great time at the convention, even though we were in classes all day long. I love the office that I work for. The girls are the best and we are all such good friends. Dr. S treats us really great too.

10 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's awesome! it makes life so much better when you like your job and the people you work with! i can tell you that first hand!

Kelli said...

I heard all about that convention. Well, only in the fact that I was having a dental emergency (absessed root canal that needed to be redone months ago) that weekend and every dentist I called was not there. But then my dentist met me at his office 8pm Friday night. He's the best. Kyle got to be the dental hygienist (I don't know how to spell that). But he may not have done the best job. I ended up puking in the parking lot...Anyway. Even though it wasn't the most convienent timeing for me it looked fun for you!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

It sounds like you have alot of fun with the people you work with. I'm glad you didn't have to stay in the hotel. Your Dr sounds great!!

Familly said...

That's so fun to be with all the girls. That's scary about the bums and you guys look pretty tough in the harley get up!

Harward Family said...

How FUN!! What a great weekend and the Dentists that you work for sounds like he is a pretty cool guy:) I love the Harley picture you all look pretty tough!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Wow, a dental convention? Sweet! Your doctor seems so cool! What a fun weekend get-away.

KELLIE said...

I love the pic of me and you melis it's so cute we are so much fun arent we ha i love ya see ya fri. love kellie

Unknown said...

Looked like a lot of fun. It was good to see you guys the other day.

Bianca said...

you look like tough stuff in your biker gear! what a fun weekend!
hope to see you soon!

The Carlsens said...

Even though it was work related looks you still managed to have some fun. : ) You're so cute!