Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

































So, since Valentines day is coming up, I felt it was appropriate to brag about my amazing husband and the things I love most about him.


  1. Gabe is the best husband I could have ever asked for.

  2. He is the hardest worker I know

  3. He watches the batchelor with me every single monday night.

  4. He gives me a back tickle with a smile on his face every night, even if he doesn't want to at all(I love my back tickled).

  5. He has a very optimistic personality and is always positive no matter what the situation is.

  6. If i'm having a bad day, he always tries his hardest to make it better.

  7. He loves the outdoors, which is great because I love being outside too.

  8. He is very outgoing and is friendly to everyone

  9. He plays board games with me even if he's not in the mood.

  10. He is so easy to please, I made hamburger helper for dinner the other night, and he was so greatful and thought it tasted so good:)

  11. He's very organized. He organizes the whole house all of the time, which I love.

  12. He is a great listener, well as good as a man will listen:)

  13. He lets me put my car in the garage every day, while he sacrafices and has to scrape his car in the freezing cold every morning.

  14. He likes to be around our friends and family a lot, wich I love to do as well.

  15. He's an amasing person, and I couldn't ask for a better guy to spend eternity with. Love you Gabe.


Hope you all have a Happy Valentines day!!

4 comments:

Harward Family said...

I am so glad that you are so Happy! I am obsessed with watching the bachelor and Brian won't watch it with me so Gabe is a pretty good guy for watching it with you:)
Who do you want him to pick??

KaSs MiLeS said...

yay for new posts!! Gabe is a good guy! Jerome won't rub my back, heck no. :0) Miles boys seem to be the best! We lucked out!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Cute post Melissa!!! Gabe is really the nicest person ever and such a good sport!!!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I loved that post! It's always good to brag a little about our hubbys! I love the pics of you guys--especially the one with your perfectly perched hand--haha just kidding. You really do look so cute