Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Seafood Valentines!!

We had a really good Valentines day this year! It started off with Luch and a movie. We saw he's just not that into you with The Maughans. We didn't really like it, but it was still fun. After the movie we went over to the Maughans with a bunch of our friends and had a little party. We cooked up ALOT of seafood, steak, salad, and yummy desserts. After we were all stuffed, the girls talked and laughed our heads off, while the guys watched the dunk contest. Romantic huh:) We then topped the night off with our I-pod singing game. We loved being with our friends and sharing valentines with them.

Gabe and Brandon with there Crab legs, they were very yummy!

















The ladies with all of our king crab legs. P.S. I use to hate crab, but Gabe made me try it, and now I love it.
















Wow we made a mess, but man was it worth it.


















Brittany got her finger stuck trying to fish out the crab meat:)

















Some of our friends eatin some grub.


















Adam, Austin, and Gabe intensively watching the dunk contest

















Gabe and Brandon singing a duet blind-folded. This is a really funny game. You have to put the headphones in your ear with the music blaring while blind-folded. SO pretty puch you sing out loud and you can't hear or see anyone laughing there heads off at you. It's a fun game that we love to play.



















Hope everyone had a great valentines day!!

4 comments:

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

Hey Melissa, I just started a blog. It looks like you had a fun valentines day.

KaSs MiLeS said...

just so you know, i will NEVER play that game with you. i have an awful voice. you're brave for playing it. :0) I am so sad that you've gone to the dark side and like seafood. shame on you. ;)

Harward Family said...

What a great and fun way to spend valentine's day! It is always fun to get together with friends:)

I was going to tell you that I want Melissa to get picked on the Bachelor she is such a cute girl!

Familly said...

You guys are always doing something fun with friends. That's so good and fun.