Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!!
We had a great easter this year! We went to dinner with gabes mom on Friday, and then spent easter sunday at my parents house, and gabe parents. It's always good to spend time with family. Gabe and I did baskets for eachother this year. I made Gabe go on a hunt to find his basket throughout our house. I made him go up and down the stairs a million times until he found his basket. I got some flip-flops, a new shirt, and some work-out clothes! Gabe got lots of teats, 2 shirts and a hat. All in all it was a great easter. We are so thankful and feel so spoiled to have all our family live close to us. We love all of them sooo much! Hope everyone had a great easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
6 comments:
How FuN! I agree that you were spoiled and how great that you have your family so close! I love your new shirt!
it was so so nice that we had the whole family over at DK's for once! its been so long!
Man I wish that I was part of that easter hunt! That is what I get for christmas! You guys look great...can we get together soon?
Ya, I think you are spoiled. It is fun that we can get together so much. Bentley can't wait for you to watch her tomorrow...
that's cute you made gabe hunt for his basket! i'm storing that idea for next year... i kind of dropped the ball and didn't do anything for greg..oops:)
Man maybe Bran and I have been married for too long?? We didn't do anything for each other this year! Sounds fun!!
Post a Comment