My cute lil sis Cami on her 16th B-day!
Gabe shootin his 22. He had a ball shooting his guns that's practically all he wanted to do the whole time.
Gabe shooting Josh's bowe
The boys shootin
Cami and I riding the four-wheeler, oh yeah and Ellie too:)
On a ride!
The boys attempting to fish at Strawberry.
Bentley and my mom all bundled up watching the boys shoot there guns!

Watchin a movie in the trailer while it was pouring rain.
I thought this picture was really cute. Gabe was keeping ellie warm one night around the camp fire, all bundled in his coat:)
Sittin around the campfire tellin stories.
Sorry i know that was a lot of pictures, but I just love camping and hope we can go a whole lot more this year!













9 comments:
How fun! i can't believe how much you and cami look alike!! we missed you on sunday. we all need to go camping soon too!
Looks like you guys had a fun time! We went camping too. We should go this year sometime. We all love it and our girls love it too. They have a blast. Let's plan a trip! :) We can shoot our guns too.
you guys win the most adventurous couple award! Looks so fun!
It was fun, even though it rained. You guys can go up and use our trailer any time you want. Bentley loved having you around... I am excited to run together tomorrow!
It looks like you guys had a really good time camping. I can not believe that Cami is 16!!! that is just so crazy.How fun that you live close to family and can spend the holidays with them:)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I'm glad you like camping just as much as I do! Connor and I went for our 1st yr anniversary camping.. LOL! But it looks like you guys had fun :)
You guys always do the funnest things! Looks like a blast. Miss you!
Sorry I am blog stalking you, but that looks like a lot of fun! It makes me want to go camping. How did your pup do?
Post a Comment