We hung out with our Friends Christie and Scottie last weekend. We always have so much fun when we are with them. We went to Christies parents house and made tinfoil dinners, roasted marshmallows, made some really yummy smoothies, and then we watched a movie in there theatre room.
Christie and I were pretty proud of our tinfoil dinners!!
Gabe and Scottie getting the fire ready for our dinner!
Our Smores were sooo good! Hence the food all over our faces:)
Then the smoothies. Man we ate a lot but it was sure fun. Thanks again Lambs! We need to do it again soon!

We went and saw some really good fire works a few weeks ago at steele days. I love fire works and just laying on a blanket while they go off right above your head!
I of course cought the biggest fish of the day:)
We love summer and are deffinately enjoying the time we get to spend outside!!









.jpg)
3 comments:
How fun! You guys always do such fun things. How are you?! We miss you guys!
Seriously....you guys are soo fun. I miss you. Can we please hang out this weekend??????????
Oh fun Melissa! I seriously LOVE camping.. tinfoil dinners, smores.. so fun! Glad you guys are having such a great summer :)
Post a Comment