Every year my mom and sister and I get together and can tomatoe juice. We devoted 5 hours to this and got 120 jars out of it... not too bad! I made 24 jars wich is plenty for a family of 2:)
Here we are working hard.


Bentley my neice was so good and just played the entire! Such a good baby.
We had a girls weekend up Ogden canyon at Gabes parents time share. We played a lot of games, watched movies and did a little shopping! It was a fun weekend get a way with just the girls!
Playing games of course.


My neice Story was there too of course since she is one of the girls! She is such a cute/good baby!
We had a blast! We were missing Ashley though my sister- in-law, she is due to have her baby next month and wasn't feeling well enough to come up, I don't blame her! You were missed Ash!!


We also went shooting with Gabes family a few weekends ago. Don is a gun finatic and loves for all of us to came and test them out with him. We had a great time!
Gabe and I shootin away:)





.jpg)

10 comments:
Looks like your staying busy.. Tomato Juice must be a Baldwin thing:) Robby is obsessed with it!!
story looks pretty drunk in that picture. :)
how fun that you can every year!! we need to do another girls night. Mel and i are thinking scrapbooking!
So weird. I remember this post last year, and it seems like 5 minutes ago. Time is flying, except I feel like I haven't seen you in 2 years! What is up with this????? We haven't hung out since June mrs.
Canning is great. My parents have a garden and I have been able to make all of Steele baby food from home grown organic food. Best of all it's free! Love the pics:)
You're right about not posting for forever. Thanks for watching Bentley the other day!
:( I am so sad I missed it!!!! instead I was stuck with all the boys at least I got to hear Don talk about metamorphic animals and guns for a few hours.
Bentley looks so cute sitting on the grass watching you guys! Fun pictures it was fun to read what you have been up to lately!
hey lindsay and brandon are going to be here this weekend. can you guys hang out on saturdaY?
Holy cow!!! I think for achievement days we should have done some canning....haha just kidding. See ya tomorrow!
Feel like I haven't seen you in years! I got called into the Nursery so I don't even get to see anyone anymore : ( it's quite sad. How are you?!
Post a Comment