Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Randomness

What we've been up to...

We had a good halloween this year, we were lame though and didn't dress up at all. We carved pumpkins with our friend Christie and Scottie, and then spent halloween with Gabes family playing games and eating lots of goodies.

Christie and I picking out our pumpkins























Carving away




































The finished product. Mine was the ghost and Gabes was the grim reeper


















We also went to a jazz game with my family the other night...


















We ahd fun, but the Jazz lost badly to the Rockets!


















Of course I can't do a post wothout us fishing in it:) We love going fishing together!!





































We also went on the elk hunt a few weeks ago with my family.
Cami and Bryce hangin out in the trailor

















Sitting around the campfire

















Cami and my dad at 5 a.m opening morning.























Gabe and I going for a four wheel ride















So that's pretty much what we've been up to.
Oh yeah and one more thing...















And it's not ellie:)

















It's me!!! Yep we're pregnant:) I am 9 weeks along and very nauseous!! My official due date is June 12th!!

25 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

i'm glad you clarified that it wasn't ellie. ;) i'm so stinking excited for you guys! me and jerome have taken bets on the sex of the baby. ;)

The Carlsens said...

Wonderful news! I was hoping this would be happening for you guys!

harley kat ricks said...

Congrats melissa!! That's so exciting! :D Love you guys!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

Congrats that is so exciting!! You are going to be a great mom. I'm glad you are all doing good.

Harward Family said...

Ahhhhh this is so EXCITING!!! I am so happy for you guys....you are going to be such a great mom. What fun news!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is so exciting! We are way happy for you guys! I am excited to find out what you are having!

Familly said...

Yay! I m so excited. I still can't believe you lied to me though, J/k! It will be so fun to have another cousin for Bentley! And I know you guys will be awesome parents.

The Browns said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :)

Adam and Jamie said...

AH! Congrats!! What fun news. We are happy for you guys!

Candice said...

Congrats you guys! You two are going to make awesome parents! I'm so excited for ya!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my gosh yay!!!! How exciting, I am just so excited for you guys!! That first trimester can be rough, but you'll feel a lot better in the second one hopefully! CONGRATS :)
oh and you're pumpkins were so cute, and your little sis is getting so big! Glad you guys are doing well :)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

We are so excited for you guys! That's SO awesome! We'll be back just a few months after the lil' thing is born...yay! Congrats again! :)

jayni & ben said...

Hi. I stop by your blog sometimes :) Anyway... that is sooo exciting you are pregnant!!! I just had to say congrats!

Bianca said...

we are so excited- and happy for you guys! congrats!!!
xox

The Egan Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! thats so exciting!! hope you starting feeling better soon!!

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Sooo happy for you!! thats so exciting! hope you start feeling better, morning sickness is the worst!

Robby and Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! That is way exciting.. You guys will be great parents!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I am so excited for you guys! Let us know when you are feeling better so we can hang out. Oh and if you need anything, I just live down the street ok???

cary allred said...

We are excited for you and the family. Your mom and dad are going to bet us with more grand kids. It's fun we love being grandparents. it will be fun to see you at thanksgiving. congrats

Love ya Cary

Amy said...

I totally blog stalk you by the way, but I just wanted to tell you guys CONGRATS! Couldn't be happier for you!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

YAYAY!!!! I am so excited for you...even though I already knew before this lovely post! I miss you! Let's get together and go baby shopping....okay deal!

ps...you still need to email me those Halloween pics so I can update my blog when we one day get internet!!

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

CONGRATS thats awesome!

The Tourtillott Family said...

Melissa & Gabe
Congratulations!! This is very exciting news! I loved the way you announced it!
Love Aunt Barb & Uncle Matt

emily+brett said...

We are so so excited for you guys! We need to get together soon. We should have a sytycd party or something fun!

THE CARTERS said...

Congrats. That is so awesome! :0)