
I also need to post about Christmas! Better late than never right?? So we had a really good christmas and New year. We spent christmas eve with Gabes family, and had a slumber party that night at my parents house and woke up Christmas day with the whole family which was a lot of fun! We got a lot of fun stuff and had a great christmas with our families!
For new years, we decided it would be fun to just hang out with lots of yummy food, a good movie, and some fun games. We had a great 2009 and are looking forward to what 2010 will bring!
Some of our yummy food!


.jpg)




17 comments:
congratulations!!! a boy will be so exciting! looks like a fun christmas- cute post meliss! xox
Ahhhhhhhhhhh this is so EXCITING! Congrats you will have such a cute little boy :)
i am so excited for you guys!! i thought for sure it was a girl! I've been dying to know what you guys are having so i can go the fabric store, so glad you finally know, now the fun really starts for you guys!! If you guys need anything we are happy to help!
Congrats I am so excited for you! Boys are fun! I am sure he will be a cute little guy!
Wonderful news! Any ideas for a name yet? You're going to love being a mom to a little boy and you'll be awesome at it. Excited for you two!
By the way, we just bought a MY COMFORT bed. Haven't gotten it yet but can't wait to sleep on it ; )
We are so excited it's a boy! He will be adorable, can't wait
Melissa that's so fun it's a BOY! Now there will be one of each in your family. Can't wait to see him! I think it's never too late to update on events either!
Oh my gosh how exciting!! Isn't that ultrasound so cool?!? I love having a boy sooooooooooo much :) And look at your cute belly! I'm so excited for you Melissa.
BOYS ARE THE BEST!! And plus girls are WAY more expensive. Instead of jewelery and bows I deck Steele out in hats, cute shoes, ties and all sorts of boy stuff. i'm glad he's healthy!
SOOO excited for you! Boys are the BEST! I love having a cute little guy. At first I was nervous because the clothes I thought were not as cute, I was SO wrong. There are sooo many cute clothes for boys now, I love it, and you will love it too, and then you'll want another boy because they grow so fast, and you'll want to put those cute clothes to good use. Have fun, and Axel can't wait to meet him one day at one of Jermone and Kassie's party! Any names picked out?
That's so exciting!! Congrats on t he BOY! You'll love being a mom!
congrats!!!!So happy for you!
how exciting melis! he will be a darling {very tall} little boy. and you look GREAT. congrats congrats!
love your pictures you cute pregnant lady!!! so exciting :)
YAY!!! Congrats! Im so excited for you! Boys are so much fun and full of surprises. haha.
AH!! I am so excited for you guys! So now when can we get together and celebrate???? love and miss you two!!
Post a Comment