25 weeks down, 15 more to go:)

We went bowling with Josh and Nicole and then to Ice cream after a little bit ago. We had to buy the ice cream because we made a bet that who ever lost had to buy. Well we lost so we treated! We had a lot of fun!
My dental office also went to the annual UDA convention in Salt Lake. We had fun. Our Dr. treated us with Dinner twice, a movie, and a nights stay in the marriot with just us girls. We had fun laughing all night long and eating way too much junk food. I am sad though because I wasn't a very good picture taker and didn't capture much of our fun night.
Out to luch with the office at PF Changs. Yummy!
There was a giant tooth walking around at the convention that Megan and I had to get a picture with!
Until next time...










7 comments:
Oh, such cute pics. I guess i haven't seen you without scrubs 4 a bit. Your belly has grown a lot and looks so cute! That's so fun he is moving so much! And thanks for the ice cream...
you are a very cute pregnant girl! Can't wait to meet him. I need to come see your nursery when you are done! I think that's the funnest part, decorating and shopping for everything.
ohhhh I just love your belly and also that you updated!!!!!!!!! Austin and I need to come over and see the nursery too!!!
you look great!! i'm glad you posted, i was dying to see that tummy of yours! xox
You look so cute!!! Looks like the UDA convention was fun!!!
you look so cute at this stage! i miss my belly bump. he'll be here before you know it. he'll be such a cuti i just know it!
You should have told me you were coming up! I work right by the salt palace and just across the street from pf changs! You are looking super cute though! In excited for you guys!
Post a Comment