Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Newborn Pics

When jace was two weeks, we took some pictures of him. We had my sisters sister-in-law Jessica take them for us, and I think they turned out really good! I wanted to get some pics of him when he was so tiny because I know he will grow so fast, and I don't want to forget how small he was. He is a month old now, and he already looks so different! Jace did pretty good. We were hoping he would fall asleep for some of them but he was wide awake the whole time! Thanks again Jess for doing them for us you're awesome!

Our first family pic!



































I love being a mommy to this little sweetie!


































Gabes future basketball star! (so he hopes:))
I love this one of him in Gabes arms!
He didn't really have any clothes that fit him at the time, so this outfit is a little big:)
I love this one because he is always making this face!

3 comments:

Familly said...

I love all of them... I can't believe it's almost your birthday/ 4th of July!!

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is really cool that you did them so early, i waited until story was huge and i wish i hadn't. i like the pictures a lot!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

soooooooooo cute