whhhhat? you are already back to work? Nooo, that was way too fast. Blah!! He already looks so much different....getting so big. He is going to be HUGE when I see him in September!!! MISS YOU xxxx
he's so cute. Kristi said that all day on monday Story would put her cheek up to his and say, "ooooh" she thinks he's cute too. :)
Awwww so sweet :) I'm sure it is the absolute BEST being gone all day and coming home to see him. You're such a cute mommy Melissa!
He's starting to get chubby cheeks - so cute!!! How is it being back at work? Can't wait to see him!
he's so stinkin cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!
AWWWWWWW LOVE him!
He is ADORABLE!!! I think that he looks a little bit like Bentley in the last picture. So cute :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
whhhhat? you are already back to work? Nooo, that was way too fast. Blah!! He already looks so much different....getting so big. He is going to be HUGE when I see him in September!!! MISS YOU xxxx
he's so cute. Kristi said that all day on monday Story would put her cheek up to his and say, "ooooh" she thinks he's cute too. :)
Awwww so sweet :) I'm sure it is the absolute BEST being gone all day and coming home to see him. You're such a cute mommy Melissa!
He's starting to get chubby cheeks - so cute!!! How is it being back at work? Can't wait to see him!
he's so stinkin cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!
AWWWWWWW LOVE him!
He is ADORABLE!!! I think that he looks a little bit like Bentley in the last picture. So cute :)
Post a Comment