He got this rocking horse from his grandma Julie and he loves it. He has just learned how to rock back and fourth on it.

He's my little buddy!



I love his blue eyes!

Lately he's been loving to hold onto our fingers and walk aound the entire house.

Such a cheezer!


Thanks Lambs we had a blast as always!!


This is the face Jace makes when he is near a basketball. He is TERRIFIED of them. Not sure why, but his dad's not too happy about it seeing as he is suppose to be a "baller" when he grows up, says Gabe. I think he'll grow out of it. Silly boy!
Such a cheezer!
I failed to post about New Years. We had a great one. We went to Olive Garden with the Lambs and then played games and ate goodies till midnight. Jace decided he didn't want to miss out on any of the fun and stayed up till midnight, little stinker! He wasn't a huge fan of the confetti poppers as you can tell.

Thanks Lambs we had a blast as always!!
7 comments:
Jace is growing up!! Thats so funny that he's scared of basketballs, but he'll go out of it :)
Okay so the picture with Jace an the ball is soooo funny I laughed out loud! I am sure Gabe is going nuts over it! He is a handsome little boy. :)
Those pictures of Jace are so cute. I was kicking a ball around the other day at mom's and he was freaking out. Sad, but also kind of funny. Sorry he's been sick, poor little guy!
I love his blue eyes, too, so stinkin cute!! You have such a cute little family and it's so fun to "see" how things are going as Jace grows up. Hopefully he'll stay healthy the rest of Winter.
Story got over her fear of balls, they were pretty scary there for a while! she was about his same age when she went through that. Balloons were even worse. Wonder what it is about them.
that's such a cute rocking horse. he's cute on it.
We found a picture today of Story that looks a lot like Jace, she's about 3 months old in it, but it looks a lot like him.
I love those jammies--where did you get them?
haha that is hilarious that he is terrified of basketballs! Just tell Gabe it will make a great story when he is playing in the NBA :-) Miss you and can't wait to get together with you guys again! Lets do it soon! when is good for you??
Post a Comment