Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun!!

We had a great easter this year. It was Jaces first, which made it that much more fun. Obviously he is still little and doesn't get the whole concept, but we had fun. Sunday morning we woke up and went to church. Seeing as our church was at 9a.m. we decided to do his basket after since Jace really didn't care either way. Church was uplifting and really good. Then when we got home, we did a little hunt through the house to find his basket, I know silly right? Well that is what we did all growing up and loved it, so I want to keep the tradition going. Anyways, Jace found his basket in the tub:) and he was so happy when he saw it. He is still really loving balls, so the Easter bunny got him a bunch, some treats, and other little things that he loves. I am kind of a mean mom though and didn't let him have any candy. I know it was his first easter, i'm just not ready for that yet, so in his eggs were puffs and yogurt melts, his favorite:) After he played for hours with his eggs and balls, we headed over to Gabes parents house for some yummy dinner and a fun little hunt for the kids. I'm mad though, I forgot my camera. It was a fun Easter and nice to relax and be together.

Just found his basket in the tub:)


Diggin in.


All of his fun toys



All of us.
 

Cruisin around with his favorite ball


 <><>
This is a random picture I wanted to post. I was getttig ready for the day in the bathroom one morning and he was happy and just playing when I looked over at him and found him zonked out like this:) Silly little boy, he must have been exhausted.


4 comments:

emily+brett said...

9 am church would be nice. how are you liking the new ward? we miss seeing you around:(

The Egan Family said...

What a fun Easter! I love how he is crawling now!! I don't blame you with the candy.. I get picky too because I'm afraid Evie will choke! Those moments where they fall asleep are the BEST, it's so precious!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I can't believe how big Jace is! He's such a cutie with all his easter stuff. And at such a fun age. Glad you guys had a fun holiday weekend! :)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

I can't wait for Gabby to be a little older for her to do all the fun holiday stuff! But at the same time I don't want her to grow up at all! I can't believe how big he is! I love that you put healthy little snacks in his eggs! He won't know the difference anyway and he'll thank you later for it! Let's get together we need some gablissa time + Jace man :-)