My friend Andrea from
Brown Eyed Girl Photography took Jaces one year pics for us. Jace cooperated for the most part, but man it was hard to get a lot of smiles out of him. I am very pleased with how they turned out, and will cherish them forever! Thanks so much Ang
I also forgot to post Jaces 1 year stats on my last post, so here they are
Height: 31.8"- 100%
Weight: 20lbs 2oz- 13% I promise I do feed my child, he's just tall and skinny:)
Head Cir: 18.5- 68%
So here are some of my favorites...
Thanks again Ang you're the best!!
9 comments:
They are all so cute, but I love the one of him holding the #1 sign, that is so sweet!!! Those are great pictures, some people have serious talent! I guess it doesn't hurt that the model is super cute though.
Those are absolutely adorable! I love all of them. She got some good shots of him.
Those are so great! In some of those pictures it looked like he had a bracelet, love his chubby wrists!
Those are so cute!! He is such a doll!!
He is so cute! Just like his mamma! I can not believe that he is a year! So fun! Miss you so stinking much!
he's so handsome!! happy birthday jace!
Love the pics! He is so cute, I can't believe he is one!! Time goes by too fast!
He is so precious! Jacey we love you!
His eyes are stunning! I love how he is tapping his fingers together in one of the first ones.
Post a Comment