Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random

I know it's been a while since I've blogged. I really have no excuse. Here are a few things we've been up to...

We celebrated Gabes Birthday


And my cute sis Nicoles b-day.

We went up to Pine View reservoir with Gabes fam and had a blast playing on the lake and enjoying spending time together..


We had fun on the wave runner. I may or may not have totally dunked Gabe and I under a huge wake. I saw how big it was and slowed down instead of gunning it and the nose of the wave runner and us went totally under the water, oops. Good memories!

Jace had a ball playing in the dirt and just threw dirt clots the majority of the day.

Hangin out in the condo.

Just a random picture, Jace is obsessed with olives. He thinks it's the funniest thing to put them on his fingers and then scarf them.

Enjoying the great out doors

Jace adores Bentley and totally mauls her when ever he sees her. I watched her the other day, and they had a blast together.

This is a cute video of them dancing to this funny toy Jace has, they jammed out to it and shook there booty.

4 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

thats cute, i love it when kids start dancing. its the best! that's funny about the olives. i dont think story's ever even had them before.

Familly said...

Your Pineview trip looked like fun! I love the video, so funny!!

:: ashley :: said...

he's so cute melissa! i miss you! we need to hang out soon, walks?

The Egan Family said...

Love all the pics! Happy bday to nicole and gabe! The video was adorable, so cute to see them shake their booties!