Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Fun Weekend!

We had a great weekend with our friends Christie and Scottie and there adorable little girl Gabby! I've been wanting to go to the zoo for forever now, and so that is just what we did. It was a blast and the kids loved it! We were all pooped by the end.

Spider monkeys, hard to see, but they were there.


Checkin out the elephants.

Jace is really liking monkeys right now, so I knew he would love them, and he did. Every time we saw one he shouted monkey and was so excited! There are a lot of monkeys at the Zoo.


How does he measure up?

I think gorillas are such cool animals, so much like humans!

I love girrafes, they are so pretty!

They were so close that we could have touched them, but we didn't.

The animals were pretty active, which was fun!

Chrisite getting eaten by the lion:)

Riding the trolly train.

We were a little dissapointed because they don't have as many cool animals as they use to at the Zoo, but it was still fun, and definately well worth the trip!


After we had our Zoo adventure, we went to Zupas and had a delicious dinner, I love that place! Then, we headed to Chrisite and Scotties house to do our annual pumpkin carving! This is something we do with them every year, and we always have so much fun! I think our pumpkins turned out pretty awesome too!

Busy carving away!

All our pumpkins carved.


Creepy spider, mine!

Headless hourseman, Gabes.

J for Jacers.


Four finger hand:), Christies.

The midnight bat, Scotts.
                                     
Happy Halloween!! Thanks Lambs, we had a blast!!

4 comments:

Familly said...

How fun! We've been wanting to go to the zoo too. I think we're actually going this weekend. Your pumpkins are awesome! I'm not patient enough to do that kind.

emily+brett said...

i miss the lambs. where do they live now? it is fun to see their little girl. she's probably going to be tall:) your pumpkins look great! i'm so glad i got to see you at recipe swap. see you in only a few weeks!

paige and jord said...

your guys' pumpkins turned out awesome! reminded me that we needed to get started on ours :) fun pictures at the zoo!

The Egan Family said...

Gotta love the zoo! I have a pass there so Evie and I go all the time! It's seriously so fun, especially for the kids! Oh my goodness, your pumpkins are AMAZING!!! Seriously, my hubby and I are horrible pumpkin carvers!