Sunday, November 27, 2011

Girls Night!!

We had a girls night with my work gals. We went to dinner at Red Robin, then hit up the Twilight Breaking dawn movie. The oral surgeon we refer to rented out a theater, so we got to go to the 7:00 showing thurs night. To be honest, I'm not a twilight die hard, and have only seen the first Movie, and now Breaking Dawn:)It was good though, and free! I would like to see the other ones now, and we are going to see the last one together too! We always have way too much fun when we get together!

Eatin dinner at Red Robin

Tiff, Ash , and Mandy

Janelle, me, and Mari

Waitin for the movie to start.

Forgot to mention Dianas husband came too, poor guy:)

Had to do a group shot in front of the poster!

I adore the girls that I work with!!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

How stinking fun you all did that together! Man I miss you all.... I have got to get out there to see all of you!! MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!