This was a great halloween. Last saturday, we went to our annual halloween party at Brandon and Lindsay's house. They always put on the funnest party. We ate some yummy food, had a costume contest, played pinatta, did the limbo, and played murderer in the dark. There were so many creatine costumes. Thanks again brandon and Lindsay for putting on such a great party.
Gabe and I went as a cop and an x-con. Gabe looks pretty hard core huh:)

Gabe and I went as a cop and an x-con. Gabe looks pretty hard core huh:)

Here are some of the boys hangin out.
Taking a vote on our favorite costume. The batman crew won.
Then we did the pinata. Alyssa swinging at air:)
Gabe smacked the pinota and broke it open!
The whole scary crew!!
We also went with our friends Nate and jamie to the Haunted castle in Salt Lake. It was pretty scary. Then when we got back, we carved pumpkins at their house. It was alot of fun. Thanks Nate and Jamie for hangin out!!


Gabes pumpkin was the skeleton, Jamies the spider, nates the jacolantern, and mine was the ghost.
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!








10 comments:
YAY Happy Halloween! Your costumes are so awesome!! Gabe's so good to dress up with you! Me and Jerome are losers about dressing up.
Hey Melissa and Gabe! It's your cousins Randy and Candice. Looks like your Halloween party was lots of fun, awesome costumes! It was good seeing you last week. This will be fun to see what you guys are up to. Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween! I'm glad you had fun at the party! Your costumes were the BOMB--and just a secret...I voted for you guys! Shhh don't tell. Also, I have your night stick here still! ha ha
you guys look great and it looks like you had a good time at your party! I love the pumpkins!rea
Wow! Your costumes were so good! I din't even recognize you guys! We were kind of boring this year and just answered the door for trick-or-treaters!
your pumpkins look awesome!! I love your costumes, so fun!
you guys had GREAT costumes! and it was good to see you!! we need to hang out soon :)
Hey guys its robby and rachel.. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! This will be a fun way to keep in touch
Linds & Brandon did have a hit party! Your guys' costumes were awesome. I loved Gabes tats. Let us hang out this weekend! Your pumpkins are cute too!
so fun! your costumes are SOOO great. hard core for sure!
Post a Comment