Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged

The rules are to post your sixth picture from your sixth folder and then tag six people. So here goes.


This is a picture of me, Gabe, and Gabes dad lifting our head board over the balcony. My dad was at the bottom and we were pulling it up from the top. When we were moving, our head board wouldn't fit up the stairs, so we had to get creative. I think we might throw the head board in, if we ever move, because that was a lot of work:)

I tag, Nicole L, Andrea I, Lindsay M, Candice A, Ashley M, and Hayden B

Next Tag

  1. Post the rules on your blog
  2. Answer the six "8" items
  3. Tag 8 people

8 Favorite TV Shows

  1. So you think you can dance
  2. American Idol
  3. Gilmore Girls
  4. 24
  5. John and Kate plus eight
  6. Little people big world
  7. What not to wear
  8. The biggest loser

8 Things I did yesterday

  1. Woke up at 6:15 a.m.
  2. Took Ellie out to go potty
  3. Went to work
  4. Went to Los Hermanos for a co-workers farewell lunch
  5. Got my hair done
  6. Watched my Brother-in-law Chris play B-Ball at the BYU gabe(go Cougs)
  7. Went to 7-11 for a slurpee with Jerome and Kass
  8. Went to be(I love my bed!!)

8 Things I look forward to

  1. Thanksgiving dinner
  2. Gabe starting his new job
  3. Ellie getting fully potty trained
  4. Having a baby (someday)
  5. Going on vacation (hopefully soon)
  6. My sister and my sister-in-law having their baby girls
  7. Christmas parties
  8. Christmas

8 Favorite restoraunts

  1. Costa-Vida
  2. Rumbi Grill
  3. Pizza Factory
  4. Quiznos
  5. Los Hermanos
  6. California Pizza Kitchen
  7. Chillies
  8. Famous Daves

8 Things on my wish list

  1. Ellie to get potty trained
  2. Get a raise
  3. Have kids(i'm really baby hungry)
  4. To have an early summer
  5. To be rich someday
  6. Learn how to cook better
  7. Have a healthy family
  8. To always be happy

8 people to tag

  1. Nicole L
  2. Melinda H
  3. Melanie D
  4. Aimee S
  5. Bianca S
  6. Megan B
  7. Ashley M
  8. Kassie M

5 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Nice tag! I LOVE my bed too...that's one great thing we got out of My Comfort are our beds huh? They're the best! I wish we would have gotten together during the game last night- I don't think either one of us wanted to move =) ha ha hope to see you soon girlie

Adam and Jamie said...

I also have to say we love our bed! we were afraid MyComfort was going to take it back once adam quit, but we got lucky! it was fun seeing you guys at the basketball game! hopefully we can get together sometime!

KaSs MiLeS said...

i agree, you guys need to have a baby right away. :0)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I ALSO LOVE MY BED. WHY? MY COMFORT OF COURSE. THANKS FOR THAT FIRST TAG! I WILL DO IT WHEN I GET HOME - I HAVE NO PICTURES ON MY WORK COMPUTER! DID GABE GET A JOB????? JUST HAVE A BABY ALREADY!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahaha Gabe doesn't need to feel bad. It totally wasn't his fault. Austin has very fragile teeth, and the tooth wasn't even supposed to last 5 years anyway!!! But....when Austin gets his teeth fixed - you better believe he is wearing a mouth guard!!!!!