Las Vegas Strip!
Kellie and I amazed at the view




All squished together eatin at a little cafe at the New york hotel
Lindsay, Megan, Me, Kellie, Denise, and Mandy at the Venetian.
Tubbin it up after a long day of meetings. It felt so nice.
The view of vegas on the flight home. I had to leave a day early because It was my nieces blessing on Sunday. The rest of the office had to drive home. I love flying
I came home on sunday morning to go to Bentleys blessing. Gabe and I barely made it in time. The blessing was at 1, and we drove straight from the airport to the blessing with only a few minutes to spare. The blessing was great. Bentley is so adorable. It was deffinately a great week!
Don't mind my nasty hair. Megan, Kellie, and I all had our own alarms set for that morning, and not one of them went off, so this is my non-showered look:)
Cute little Ludwig family!










8 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. That was probably nice to get away. Thanks for leaving early to be there for Bentley's blessing.
she is so big already!! how did that happen? me and jerome stayed at the stratosphere on our honey moon. we love vegas, we had a blast and can't wait to go back.
Fun Fun Fun! I love Vegas. I hope I start going there a lot more come June! The hot tub looks awesome and the stratosphere and everything!!!
How are you so lucky to be able to go on all these little vacations aka conventions?? lucky girl, looks fun!
Wow you guys have a lot of conventions. That would be hard for me to leave for 5 days you're a trooper.
Looks like a fun-filled weekend! We're sure going to be seeing a lot more of that place! Bentley is so cute, and your sister looks so good after just having her! So um...let's hang out soon. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!
What a fun trip! You have been going to a few conventions lately. I bet it is kind of fun to get away! Bentley looked so beautiful on her blessing day:)
looks fun meliss! we need to hang out!
Post a Comment