
We had to say good bye to our friends and next door neighbors Nate and Jamie! We have become really good friends with them and are soo sad they had to move. They will be missed!


We went fishing up at Salem ponds over the weekend with Gabes brother Kris. It was rainy at first but then it cleared up and was actually really nice weather. We cought our limit and had a lot of fun!
Gabe helped his parents build a swing set for the grandkids while i supervised. They had to stop and only got this far since it was raining, so I guess they'll have to finish it another day.
And last but not least, we had to give talks a couple of weeks ago in sacrament meeting. I felt like it went well and it wasn't that bad, but man I hate getting up in front of that many people and doing that. I'm glad that it's over and we probably won't have to give another talk for a while, hopefully!









11 comments:
That's fun you got to go fishing. We want to go back there again. The run was fun I'm glad you could do it with me. Wish you guys could come camping this weekend. Have fun at your party.
that's so awesome that you ran a 5k!! way to go! i really want to see UP soon! i need to make jerome go with me. he promised we'd go in california, but that didn't happen!
Story can't wait to play on the swing set. she wants me to tell you thanks for supervising. :)
good job running that 5K! that's awesome! You guys are cute runners in your pink! Hope to see you soon- well actually we'll see you this weekend! xox
good job running that 5K! that's awesome! You guys are cute runners in your pink! Hope to see you soon- well actually we'll see you this weekend! xox
Nice Melissa!!! I have yet to run a race!!
Good job running your first race! That's awesome. Your dad seriously looks so young! Little Bentley is just the cutest thing. We'll see you this weekend!
I love that we're wearing the same tee! Way to go on the 5k, that is so awesome. We miss you guys, get down here and visit!
Hey our long lost friends! Looks like you have been keeping busy! Nice job on the race... one day I will be motivated! See you this weekend!
Wow you guys have been busy but still having fun!! It was good to see you on Sunday
Hey! Looks like you guys are having fun. I love yours and Jamie's matching pic. We miss you guys!!
Hey babe!! sorry we missed you guys talking in church! I bet you did just fantastic! Anyways, looks like I am your new buddy to help out with Achievement days so we need to get together! I'll try to fill in Jamie's shoes but not sure if that's possible! We need to get together with you guys too! Love ya!
Post a Comment