Friday, June 11, 2010

2 weeks!

My baby is already 2 weeks old. Time is already flying by, before i know it I will have to go back to work and face reality:) We are just loving our little guy. He is a pretty good baby for the most part. I feel like he eats all day long though, and since i'm nursing, it kinda takes a lot out of you, but I love it! We went to his 2 week appointment and he is doing great! When we took him home from the hospital, he weighed 6lbs, 6oz's, and now he is 7lbs 14oz's. He is also 21 in long which puts him in the 85th percentile. He has big feet and hands too, so i'm sure he is going to be tall! He is a skinny little boy though, his new born clothes are just barely starting to fit him, which has been hard because I have mostly 0-3 month clothes and up, so he has been living in just onesies. Oh well atleast it's summer! Anyways, we are loving Jace and are so happy he is in our family. Oh yeah my due date is tomorrow too, it's crazy to think I could have still been pregnant if I wasn't induced! Crazy!!




































I think this pic is funny because this is how he always sleeps, with his mouth wide open:)




































He has the biggest mouth when he yawns, it cracks me up!






















Told ya he's always in onesies:)






















We love him and couldn't picture our lives now without him!

9 comments:

The Carlsens said...

So cute! You forget how small they are when they are first born!

P.S. YOU look GREAT!

Claire said...

He is so cute and I love those cute onesies! Don't worry he'll fit into those clothes before you know it. They grow so fast! I felt like Norah was growing into a new size every week. Thankfully she's slowed down a little. :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

he is looking a lot more like you i think. he is so cute. He would be a miles if he wasn't in the 85th percentile. Story has reached the 95th for height.
You seriously look so incredible, i couldn't believe it on Sunday. You bounced back so quickly. I looked like i had been hit by a train.
I like that he sleeps with his mouth open, so cute!!

The Egan Family said...

He is so precious! I can't tell yet who he looks like! I go back and forth!

The Browns said...

Oh SO FUN! He is so darling! I can not wiat to come visit! Im so happy for you and Gabe! Love ya!

Familly said...

Ya happy due date!! Glad he's already here. He's so cute and I love his olive color skin!

Robby and Rachel said...

He is super cute!!! Glad everything is going good.

emily+brett said...

oh my goodness he is just adorable. i can't believe he is here! what a cute little guy! i need to come see you and bring you diner. soon!

Janelle said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so adorable. great, I want another baby. ahhhhh. haha.
LOVE YOU!!
cant wait to see you guys!!