Us at the rodeo. This pic is a bad angle, my arm looks huge in it!

Jace snoozin away, I can't believe he slept through the noise of the rodeo!

Don and Kristi with the
re cowboy hats!


Don and Kristi with the
re cowboy hats!Kristi, Mel, Rayder, and Chris and Ash in the backround

It's a tradition for us to go to strawberry days every year since that was our first date!
Bentley and Jace rockin away on my parents cute toys!
My dad and Jace on fathers day! Love my dad, he's such a cute Grandpa to Bentley and Jace!
All of the Miles boys with there kiddos on fathers day! What good daddys they all are!
Gabe is so cute with Jace, he calls him his little man. Jace and I are so lucky to have Gabe in our lives!!
Hope everyones weekend was great!!







4 comments:
I am glad you guys enjoyed the rodeo and that Jace was so good! It's so nice to get out! Jace is so cute! We love him...
Looks like a fun weekend! Jace is such a doll, and you're looking so good melissa :) You're skinny as can be!
cute!! it was good to see you guys on sunday. gabe has taken to being a daddy so well. total natural. and of course you're a natural mom, but we all knew that. :)
ohhhh those rodeo pics make me so homesick. they have NOTHING like that out here!! so fun. you guys are so cute with your little babe! I come home in less than a week. I can't wait to see the babes.
Post a Comment