Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Campin!!

We went camping with my family up at there property over labor day weekend. It was nice to just get away and enjoy the warm weather, while being with family!

The girls and Jace went to Swiss Days while the boys went prerrydog hunting. Somehow only my mom and I ended up in this pic... we had a blast and got a bunch of fun stuff!


















The boys did a lot of shooting around at targets and had a blast!


















Bentley and Jace playing uder his toy.


















Goin on a four wheel ride!


















Jace was an angel and slept the whole night both nights.








Cam Cam and Bentley around the fire.
Hangin out on the hammock
Jace seemed to like it:)
We went to the lake one day to fish but it was too windy so we just chatted and ate some yummy snacks.
Of course Gabe was fishing no matter what the wather was like:)
Thanks mom and dad for inviting us... it was a blast!
This is just a randon pic of Jace on our way to church one day. He's so smiley I love it!!



We pulled this toy out that we got from one of my showers, and he loved it. It's still a little big but it keeps him entertained.
And this is a toy he has loved lately... and so does mom, cause I can get a lot of stuff done around the house while he entertains him self with it!!

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Ok let's switch places then cause I'm jealous that your camping with your family. I miss home! Course you guys on our lust. I am dying to see you guys and jace! Miss you xxxx

Familly said...

Jace looks so big in that toy! That's nice he will sit in it for you! We had fun camping with you guys! Everything except for the barking dog :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

wow he's gotten huge lately! i feel like i haven't seen him or you guys in FOREVER!!

Staci said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with Jace and Bentley, they're already playing so well together.

The Egan Family said...

Fun, I love how Jace and Bentley are always playing with eachother, its so cute :) Camping is so much fun, I'm jealous!