Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random

We went to our annual Utah Dental convention up in Salt lake a few weeks ago. We always stay the night and have way too much fun with just the girls. We went to dinner browsed the gateway, went hot tubbing, watched a chick flick, and did glitter toes. Our boss gave us all money to spend wich made it ten times better. I just love my office and the girls I work with.

Out to luch as a office at Benihannas

We had a little too much fun at Target!

In our jammies hangin out at the hotel.

All our glittery toes.

And of course I have some pics of Jace.
He loves eating in his high chair now.

This is him clapping he loves to do this.


We've gone to the park a couple times when it's been nice weather, and he loves it and could swing for hours.


He's not so sure about the slides.




He's my lil buddy!



4 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

That is a great picture of you two! Some days I think gauge looks a lot like jace. I think it's the nose.
For some reason my iPad doesn't show text on your blog...

Andrea Ingersoll said...

there you are!!!!!!!!!!! cute pics. looks like lots of fun. I love that little boy. he is so dang cute.

The Egan Family said...

what a fun get away! I would love it too if my boss gave me money to spend! Love the glitter toes, those are always so much fun! Jace is such a doll, I just love his smiles, so adorable!

Familly said...

That is so fun that you get a long with all the girls at your work. I love the pic of Jace in the swing. He just loves to be in there.