I had the whole week off from work for spring break and it was amazing. Gabe still had to work, so we didn't go any where, but Jace and I just chilled the entire time and did a few fun things.
![]() |
| This is one of his new favorite places in the house. He just jabbers and kisses him self it's pretty cute! |
![]() |
| We went to Hee Haw Farms with some of our neighbor friends. We got to go in the baby animals cage and play with and pet the baby animals, it was so fun! |
![]() |
| This baby cow just sat there the entire time and let all the kids maul it. |
![]() |
| We got to hold this baby goat, it was so cute! |
![]() |
| Jace was thrilled to be near the cow, as you can tell:) |
![]() |
| On a hay ride, it was such a nice day! |
![]() |
| The whole gang, well most of us. I just love these girls we always have such a blast! |
![]() |
| We got to watch my niece Bentley one of the days and it was so fun! We walked over to the park and played till we were pooped! |
![]() |
| She is so cute with Jace and he thought she was so fun. They just laughed at eachother the entire day. |
![]() |
| I crammed both of them in my jogging stroller. They thought that was pretty fun until they were both exhausted on the way home and just wanted to lay down wich doesn't work so well in a one seater. |
Guess who decided to crawl! He did it while I was off, which was fun to see him try to figure it out. Now he cruises all over the house and is into pretty much everything. I love it though! Oh yeah and he finally had a tooth break through too.
It was so nice having some time off to just be able to relax and spend time with Jace. It was a much needed break. Now i'm home again today wich i'm suppose to be at work. Jace was throwing up ALL night long... and now is happy as can be. Little stinker. Not sure if he's sick, or just ate something that didn't agree with him, but I didn't want to chance it and leave him.












3 comments:
oooooo so cute!!! I love me a crawling baby!!!
I don't think Jace is going to be much of an animal lover when he grows up :) Probably just a ball lover!!
xxxx
How fun!! Evie is sooo close to crawling, its crazy! I hope his tooth came in okay, Evie has been horrible, but her first tooth is finally in! Hee Haws looks so much fun, that baby goat is so cute!
Hee haws looks like fun. I should take Bentley there. I love that Jace is crawling now. He is so cute! Thanks again for watching Bent; she loved being there.
Post a Comment