Tuesday, June 1, 2010

He's here!!

Introducing...
Jace Joseph Miles.
Born Thursday May 27th at 10:33 A.M.
Weighing 7lbs 191/2 in long.
He's very helthy and so adorable.
Labor Story.....
I went in for my regular 1 week appt on Wednesday. My blood pressure has been high and that's why I was on bed rest. Well on Wed it was very high and the Dr. said that I needed to be done with being pregnant because the only cure to get my blood pressure down was to have the baby. So he told me to go to the hospital and get started on pitosin right away. 20 long hours later of only being dialated to a three, my body finally decided to kick into gear. I went to a five and then they checked me again an hour later and I was fully dialated. I pushed for 10 min and he was out! I had an epidural towards the end and was so greatful to have that. Over all it went good except for the 20 hours in between. We are so happy he's here. He is so adorable and we couln't be happier to parents to this little guy! And i'm not so sad to not be pregnant anymore:)

Last pic being prego:)









































































First bath in the hospital


















Proud grandpa


















Grandma Kristi and baby Jace


















My mom was there the whole time and was a huge support throughout the whole thing I was so greatful she was there.


















Proud daddy!









































He looks so small in his car seat!













































































We gave him his first bath at home, and he actually did pretty good!






















































We are so happy to be parents to this littel guy and cant wait to watch him grow!!

19 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

oh me goodness oh me goodness!!!!!!!!!!! He is sooo sweet and such a beautiful baby. I am so happy to see pictures! You guys will be the cutest parents. I wish we were there :(

Kelly said...

YEAAAHHH!!! congrats. I am glad your feeling good now. He is adorable.

Bianca said...

congrats!! we're going to have to come by and see him! he's just beautiful- so happy for you guys:) xox

KaSs MiLeS said...

melissa he's so cute!!! i just want to snuggle him!! I hope you guys are doing good. i've been thinking about you all week. we love you guys. story is so happy to have another cousin.

Familly said...

He's so cute! Glad we live close and that I will be helping watch him in a couple months...

Jess said...

Congrats you guys! So glad he made it safely here. :)

paige and jord said...

melis he is adorable! congrats to you both. hope you are recovering well :)

The Miller's said...

Yea...we are so glad that Baby Jace is here safe and sound! He is darling and both you and Gabe look great! We love and miss you...and can't wait to hold that little guy and then let our little ones meet! Presli needs some practice holding a baby boy!!!

Claire said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry that you had to sit in the hospital for 20 hours! I feel bad. I bet you are so happy to have him here! He is so cute!!! I hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep. :)

Adam & Alissa said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I am so happy Ethan has a little friend! Can't wait to meet him!

reno and mel said...

He is so cute!! I'm glad everything worked out. Can't wait til we get back and can see him!

The Egan Family said...

Congrats you guys! Your baby is soooo cute!! I'm glad everything went well at the hospital and that you both are doing okay! I'm jealous you aren't prego anymore, I still have 9 wks to go! Congrats again :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats I am happy everything went well!! He is a cute little guy! Have fun!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

YAY!! Congrats guys! I am so happy for you three :-) Glad all went well and that Jace is happy and healthy! Can't wait to meet him!

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

Congratulations!!! he is adorable I cannot wait to see him in real life!! Love you guys!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh congratulations Melissa! What a cutie :) I'm glad to hear everything went well and that he and you both are healthy. I get emotional in almost every post I see of brand new babies. They are just so precious and it's such a special time. SERIOUSLY, enjoy every second, cause soon you'll have a one year old like me. Congrats!

Harward Family said...

He is PERFECT! I am so happy for you guys :) I would love to come and meet him when we get back to Utah this week!

Janelle said...

awwww so cute! I love him already. cant wait to meet him!!

Candice said...

So glad to hear everything went well! Can't wait to see him! Congrats you guys!!