They put sparklers in my cake. Man that's a lot of candles. I'm getting old, 23!!

Bentley wanted to help me open my gifts!

Gabe and I gettin ready for the firework show

Cam Cam and Jace. She is such a good aunt!


Bentley wanted to help me open my gifts!

Gabe and I gettin ready for the firework show

Cam Cam and Jace. She is such a good aunt!

MY dad spent like $300 on fireworks and my pyro brother Bryce gave us a great show!
My cute mom watchin the show
We went fishing a couple weeks ago with Josh and Nicole, we got scunked but it was a fun day at the lake!
Jace slept the whole time in his stroller
Bentley and Nicole hanging out gettin some rays.
My little baby is 6 weeks old and is getting chunkier and so cute. He has started to smile and is a lot more alert. We can't get enough of him!
Jace loves his baths. He just hangs out the whole time!
Gabe and Jace hangin out on the couch watchin sports!








10 comments:
i was so sad i didn't see you guys while in utah!!! only a couple more months. jace in a mini gabe. i love how you covered his privates in the bathing pic :) happy birthday!!!
Glad all is well and you had a great birthday! I was thinking of you on the 4th :) Miss you!
Looks like you guys have been having fun!! It's good to get out when you have a little newborn. He's such a cutie. The family pictures/pics of Jace are so darling by the way.
Oh and I love the sparklers in your cake! ha!
Cute pictures! Jace is getting cuter and cuter every time I see him. I am glad that I will get to help watch him a couple of the days you work!
Jace is so adorable! Congrats!
Happy Birthday!!! Jace is so cute.. Cant wait to meet him in person!!!
Fun Fun Fun!! Happy Birthday Melissa!! Looks like a fun week, Jace is so adorable!
he is getting chunkier. i think jerome fell in love with him yesterday. i've never seen him hold anyone like that besides story. i love that last picture, nothing better than a baby with his dad. good luck today. hope you're doing okay on your first day back to work!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love JACE!! that outfit is so cute (with the little jean shorts) I cant even believe he is 6 weeks! CRAZY!!
MIss you guys!
Happy Birthday! Are you really only 23?? I was just thinking about when we come back and I am so excited that you have your baby! I can't wait til we can all play.
Post a Comment