Height: 23 in 71st%
Weight: 13.4 lbs 77th%
Head cir: 15 3/4 in 42nd%
He got his first set of shots and did pretty good. He only cried when they stuck it in, and then was smiling right after.
I wanted to jot down some things about Jace so I don't forget...
He Loves to be outside
He eats every 2 hours, I've tried to change it to 3 but that hour in between is heck so well stick to 2 till he's ready i guess.
He is a champ sleeper. He goes to bed around 9:30, 10ish and wakes up around 5:30 to eat and goes right back to sleep.
He loves bath time and could stay in the warm water for hours if i'd let him.
He loves his binki
He loves to hold mommys hairHe looks a lot like his daddy
He has blue eyes. Both Gabe and I have brown, my mom has blue eyes so maybe he got them from her.
He is smiling a cooing a lot
He has some amazing lungs and screams instead of cries, you would think someone was pinching him or something sometimes.
He constantly fights sleep, you think he's zonked out and then I go to lay him down and his eyes are wide open. It gets kinda frustrating, but I guess he doesn't want to miss out on any fun!
He is a pretty good baby and mainly just cries when hes hungry or really tired.
I could go on and on, but I wont, we just love him and are so happy to say he's ours!
At the pool sleepin in the stroller, he wasn't too fond of the cold water












8 comments:
Melissa....you are skinny mini. I hope I look life that after 2 months!!! AND you hair is getting so long AND i love your outfit! Soo cute. I love all of Jace's faces he makes. So beautiful. I am so sad we are missing out there. We would have loved to be there. Tell Gabe hi for us. Miss you two xxx
PS - start thinking of Halloween costumes cause Lindz and I will be home before you know it!!
that's awesome he's such a good sleeper!! what a blessing! its just easier to be a good mommy with a full nights sleep! his stats are just like story's big kid, not a big head. :) he's such a sweet baby, you guys did good!
adorable first pic with his big smile! and you look so good! lighter hair?! i love it!
xox
He is so cute! I love his blessing outfit!
hey it's nikki davis. i just found your blog, i'm so excited. your little family is adorable! and it was so much fun hanging out with you the other day. we need to have a play date soon, jace can watch sophie act like a crazy. ;)
send me your email and i'll invite ya to our blog.
nikkisheaj@gmail.com
{and in your family, is that your sister..the first girl? she looks so familiar it's killing me}
He's so adorable! He looked so cute on his blessing day! Gabe gave such a good blessing.
2 months already!!!! What the??? Time sure flies! I hope you are loving every minute of it (sure looks like you are) Ok now...can we REALLY get together??? I miss you and still need to give you your baby gift! Plus we just need to get together already! Love ya! Baby Jace is to die for!
aw he is just adorable. i loved his blessing get up and love the pic of him smirking. so cute!
Post a Comment